iCreative Solutions Co. innovates to reuse empty original toner cartridges back to its printing quality.
When Toners are depleted, these empties are not defective. They need Toners!
iCS reengineer the process to recycling these empties:
1. Cartridges are inspected prior to entering the recycling stage
2. Complete Disassembly of the cartridges. NO CUTTING, BURNING OR EVEN Drilling holes on these cartrdiges.
3. Replacement of defective parts and components.
4. Provision for quality toner powders.
5. Assembly of the cartridge
6. Post Testing of the cartridge for page yield and quality print
7. Eco friendly repacking of the cartridge.
The RESULT: A NEW LIFE TONER CARTRIDGE.
The iCSCo. SYSTEM CARTRIDGES are 40%-50% lower in cost than the Original Cartridge. It produces superb quality prints and surpasses specified page yield. A lot of savings and a chance to save the environment.
The are a lot of things produced if one manufactures a new cartridge. Plastics, energy, raw materials, you name it. We save a lot using remanufactured toner cartridges.
Companies does not use remanufactured cartridges especially in Asia because of one thing. Lack of information...